My opinion on priceing of VW's from = East Coast to West Coast is rust or lack of it. When I went to S. Ca. for a wedding = in Oct. I was amazed at the # of VW of all years and models I saw. I was told = that in most places on the West Coast that the wind blows down off of the = mountains and out to sea and on the East coast blows in from the Ocean and salt water = all over our cars. Afriend of mine just bought a 65 Camper for $1800 from Ca. = beat up and bad iterior but no rst at all. I would pay more for a thrased rust free = car than a great running rust bucket. My opinion only and just like something = else everyone has one.
Eric P.
84 Westy (Green Hornet)