Hi All,
I have an '84 1.9L water-cooled with = Digijet.
Can anyone give me advice of:
a)how to adjust the vales.  The = Bentley calls out 2 CW turns after the adjustment screw touch the valve = stem at TDC; however it doesn't say any thing about if this is for both = intake and exhaust as well as if the engine has to be cold.

b) Statically set the timing: Bentley = specs is 5degree ATDC.  With the air cooled engine that has point = and rotor, I used to align the timing mark with cyl #1 and then slowly = rotated the distributor until hearing a click.  The Digijet = ignition doesn't have point, can I still do the same?  If not, can = you give me some advice of how to set the timing with the timing = light.

Many thanks!

Coby-meister,
Any comment?

Andrew Pham