Hi everyone, just a reminder to send = your vanagon photos to me so that I can make a website dedicated to pics = of us and our vehicles. Just remember, JPG format and no larger than = 75k.
In particular it would be nice to = include some action shots, close ups, or `heres me fixing the .....`  pics.But = of course standard shots are very welcome. I`ve received 14 pics so far, so keep = `em coming, if all goes well I`ll have the site open in a few days!  = All the best, Dave Perry

Oh, by the way, don`t forget to include = name, location and a brief description of the = picture....