The annual Bug-In will be held this Sunday, = June 13, from 9:00 to 3:00 at Westside VW in St. Louis Park, MN.  This is = the largest VW event of the year, with many hundreds of attendees and = usually over 100 show cars/vans in various classes.  It encompasses all VWs, = although there are generally more of Type 1 than any other class.  There = will be a large swap meet, many commercial vendors, games, food, etc.  The = cost is only $3, or $5 for car and driver if you want to show your = vehicle.

For those Listees who will attend, let's get together to exchange = stories, hints, etc.  How about noon at the 81 white Westy in the for sale area?  I will be trying to sell this van for a neighbor, so it can = serve as a convenient meeting place.

If you think you will be coming, please let me know.  Also, if = there are any questions, please contact me.

The long range forecast calls for 80 F and no rain, so it should be = a great day for everyone.

See you all there!

Budd Premack
86 Syncro, = 84 GL(for sale soon), 73 Super
Minneapolis, MN (Land of Sky Blue Waters)