Eric and Listees: The Durango float = trip is okay, but I'd rather get over to Buena Vista and raft either the Numbers = stretch ofthe Arkansas or go lower and do Brown's canyon or the Royal = Gorge.  Snow melt will determine what float you get.  The Numbers = Rock!!

The Durango run is only about 4 miles or so and runs = through town.  The upper Animas has all the good stuff(Silverton on down) = but no raft company I know rafts it.  Just have to drool out the train = window as you go by all those waterfalls.

Dimwitted Moose and Flying Squirrel.
-----Original = Message-----
From: Eric Brown <ebrown_subs@HOTMAIL.COM>To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM&g= t;
Date: Wednesday, June 09, 1999 10:50 AM
Subject: Where to go = in Colorado?

Hi,

At the end of June Cathy = and I are going to be leaving Santa Fe, NM and hoping to see some neat stuff = in CO and the canyon lands of Utah as I make my way back to San Francisco. = I've seen Mesa Verde and four corners(boring) and was thinking about a White = Water trip in Durango, but I was wondering what other interesting things = people have done in CO (mostly southern CO)?

Thanks,
Eric