Hi again. Just a short note to let you = know how it`s going with the VANAGON photosite, and to request a few more pics. = I`ve received about 20 so far and could easily use twice as many. = So.........please send them in!!! In view of the relatively small number of photos, I`m = extending the close date for pics to next Friday ( 18th ).Remember, photos in JPEG = format and less than 75k, with name, a little info and location. Static, = action, DIY, close up or just weird!  All the best, looking forward to = showing the list in glorious colour (well, color as you Americans have it = :0])   Dave = perry