Hey list members,

I'm sending this in case some people haven't heard = yet. Its already
infected some fellow employee systems...................

URGENT!&nbs= p; NTools E-NewsFlash  NEW VIRUS - READ THIS

Hi All,

A new, very nasty melissa-type virus just hit us.
If you = get a message that looks like this:

"Hi!

I received your = email and I shall send you a reply ASAP.
Till then, please take a look at the = attached zipped = docs.
bye.
<<zipped_files.exe>>"

Under no circumstance click on the attachment. It will
Nuke all Excel and Word = files it can find, and redo it
every 30 minutes. This is a very nasty one.

It nestles itself in the \WINNT\System32\ directory
and = the culprit is called Explore.exe

Also, you need to get rid of a key = in the registry:
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\WindowsNT\
CurrentV= ersion\Windows  and delete
run= C:\WINNT\System32\explore.exe.

I'm sure = there will be much more said about this, but
for the moment, warn all your users, = and do not open
that attachment!!!  Deleting the email without = opening
that attachment will cause no further harm

This is hammered out in a = hurry, and is just a heads
up. Sorry if we are not complete as yet. Time is of
the utmost essence! Check the websites of your anti-
virus = software vendors for more detail.

Warm regards,

Stu