Hello All,
Guess what: I did not post or send you a message this morning.  The virus did; it = takes addresses from my Outlook's = global and personal address and sends the corrupted file to you.  We had the = same problem at work this morning where our server was down for 4 = hours and not sure if we have = fixed it!  Check http://www.msnbc.com/news/278660.asp <http://www.msnbc.com/news/278660.asp> for details.

If you receive and email with an = attached "zip-something.exe" and a content saying :"I do not have time = to return your email.  Read the attached zip file."  DO NOT = OPEN IT and SEND IT TO TRASH.

Andrew