Just rebuilt a motor (which ran = beforehand) and engine will not start.  Getting good spark at all plugs with timing = and valves set according to Bentley manual.  This seems counter intuitive.  Place at TDC and turn valve adjustment til it just = touches the valves and then turn in two complete turns.  Seems like this is = keeping the valves open!

There is gas at the T input junction = from the fuel pump, but there doesn't seem to be any at the injectors.  Will = pull injectors in the morning to test, but they worked fine and have not been = touched since pulling the motor.    Any ideas about wire = connections, obvious fuel line (injector) wires that I might have = overlooked?

If motor sits for a few minutes, = enough gas leaks past the injuectors to fire once and then nothing after = that.  When it fires, I get a short flame out the exhaust (exhaust to catalytic = converter not on yet).

Only known item not connected is the = oxygen sensor. Does the oxygen sensor interfer with the controller?