see tech sectiuon at http://www.concentric.net/~Sxs/SyncroPage.shtml
for repair of diff lock.

Stewart Signol wrote:

 My rear diff lock has seized up and now wont work........do I really have to dismantle the whole on the transmission to replace the corroded sleeve( I bought another on to see if it was possible to remove it with the gearbox still in place). Any body done a similar job.........the front one works fine, at least thats something Stewart ps one conversion that ive seen over here is fitting a 1.9tdi with a conventional pump, The pumps were specially built and cost a fair bit ,but got rid of all the complications