I would like to be able to tow my pop-up camp = trailer with my vanagon.  It weighs about 1500 lbs loaded.  I currently have a = trailer hitch on the vanagon, it says it's weight limit is 1000 lbs so I am = reluctant to attempt it with this hitch.  I have seen on the Bus Depot that they = have a trailer hitch for the vanagon, does anyone know what it's weight limits = are etc.?  Also, am I just looking for trouble to try to tow that much = weight with my vanagon?  Anyone with any towing tales to share I would = appreciate it.

And thanks for all of the help on my u-joint = question.  I'm going to try and replace them, I'll let you all know how it works out.

Thanks

Dave Williams