I tried the propane burners in my = '85 Westy for the first time the other day and the left one would not stay lit. = The right one seemed to be dying out. So, since I have just recently purchased the = vehicle, I filled the propane tank, took it home, and tried lighting = them again. The right one burns strong but the left one won't stay lit. It blows out = (with a whoosh); although there is gas coming out, it acts like gas/air is = coming out way too fast.

Any ideas about possible problems? Any = danger with going camping just using the right burner, until I get the problem solved?

TIA.

Brian Walch
'85 Westy