Well, first, Gerry must be down because = I am not getting anything. If it isn't, will someone send me an email to let me know.

Second, the problem I had with the = propane burner was the cap to the burner. It is fine now with a little readjusting of = the cap so the flame is distributed evenly.

I took our new Westy for its first trip = this weekend. The fishing wasn't any good but the trip was great - I had a = smile the whole time I was behind the wheel. The water pump still isn't working, = but I will take a much closer look at that before soliciting help from the = list. Hope everyone had a good weekend...

Brian
'85 Westy