I am trying to sell our 91 Westfalia = Syncro, it's in great shape and has approx. 89,000 miles (145,000 kilometers) on = it.  It is a B.C. vehicle, and would have to be imported to the US, = if sold there.  I have it fully described at http://www.westcoast.bc.ca/ = ; I am looking for advice on the following.

1.  I am asking 18,000 US  = is this a reasonable price?

2.  I have the letter of = conformity for it to be imported to the U.S., it only needs the speedometer changed to = Miles Per Hour Vs Kilometers, but it says it does not meet Californian emission standards.  I have been told it can be imported as a Van?  = Does anyone know?

3.  I have put it in Classified = 2000 and EP.com,  does anyone know any other spots I should list = it?

Thanks

Don Adam