This is the one owner Westy that I am selling for my neighbor, who has replaced it = with a 97 EV Winebago.

55K actual  miles, engine rebuilt at 50K (no coolant leaks = with an aircooled)
Body is very good, white, with minor seam rust and a small ding = behind sliding door.
All camping equipment works fine.  Dometic refrigerator still = has ice cube trays and wire shelves in their original plastic wrap, but started = on the first try with propane power.
Canvas is like new.  Interior is clean, with wear evident only = on driver's seat.
Factory gas heater works well as a supplement to standard heater boxes.
This is a clean, good running Westy.  Delivery to distant = locations is negotiable.

You can contact me by e-mail or by phone (at any reasonable hour) = at (612) 927-5303.

Budd Premack
86 Syncro, = 84 GL(for sale), 73 Super
Minneapolis, MN (Land of Sky Blue Waters)