It is time to reduce my fleet slightly, so my = 84 Vanagon GL is on the sale block.

The Good:
125 K miles, 4 speed transmission, A/C (needs freon or conversion = to R134a), very clean 7 passenger blue velour interior, trailer = hitch,  recent repairs to exhaust system, front brakes, and suspension.  1.9 L = Digijet runs very stong.  Blue metallic exterior.  Original owner = until 1997.

The Bad:
Exterior has moderate seam rust and some other areas of surface = rust.  Only one very small spot of rust-through.  Needs one motor = mount.

The Ugly:
See above.

Price: $ 1,500

Delivery location can be negotiated.   This is a decent = running van that would be really nice if it had some body = restoration.

For further info, please p-mail me or call (612) 927-5303 at any = reasonable hour.

Budd Premack
86 Syncro, = 84 GL(for sale), 73 Super
Minneapolis, MN (Land of Sky Blue Waters)