Can you believe the dealer here wanted = CDN$102 (US$68) for a front driver's mud flap? Of course you can, mind you, it's = a bit less than I was quoted from US = suppliers. Fortunately, I just got extremely lucky because someone found me a whole set of four at a = garage sale just this week, in the original boxes yet and at a substantial discount.

What I want to know before I rip my van = apart is how do you get at the screws from the inside of the van = because it looks impossible. For example, the location of the front driver's = mudflap seems to be right at the interface between the kitchen unit and the = driver's seat platform.

Should I just get a manual that = shows this (e.g. Bentley)? Ok, I admit it, I'm not much of a mechanic. I'm not = worthy. I prefer typing rather than tinkering, but I do love my van. Please be = kind if this seems trivial to you.

thanks,
Paul Travassos '85 = Westy