Please help a newbie to the list. I've = a 91 GL, automatic, 69,000 miles bought new. Up to now I've been totally unaware = of the wasserboxers reputation for head leakage. My last tune up at dealer I = was advised of a slight gasket leak. OK, so now I've educated myself. = Question is, should I drive this for a 1000 mile trip or not? The leak is slight, = I've only added coolant maybe pint/8000 miles. As the leakage gets worse will it = worsen only slowly? Any chance of sudden failure? Your advise and experience is = appreciated.
Phil R
Guilford, CT