This past weekend, I noticed a cold = wet spot on the carpeting near the sliding door.  In addition, the "insulation" (behind the vertical plastic panels) in the rear = hatch area is dripping water.  The vehicle is an '87 = Weekender.

I suspect there must be a = condensation drain of some sort that might be blocked/plugged up?  Anyone have this = happen and have a suggestion for repair?

I apologize, in advance, if this = information is readily available in the archived files ... I am new to this list and = have been unable to successfully complete a search of the archive.

TIA
Vern in Nebraska
'87 Weekender
'72 & '73 BMW Bavarias