It's time to replace the clutch master = cylinder.  It has been leaking break fluid on the carpet long = enough.  I got a new cylinder from Bus Depot and have time this = weekend to do the job.

I tried to search the archives but it = looks like this feature is currently not working.  Bentley is (as = usual) not very specific on the how-to side.  It does say that a = "pressure bleeder" is needed to bleed the system.  Is = this correct or can I get by without one?

Anyway, any advice or tips on how to = change the master clutch cylinder would be very much = appreciated!

TIA,
Peter Buettner
90 Syncro Westy
SF, CA