We have decided that the time is = right to replace the engine in our '87 Weekender GL.  We have yet to decide = which engine, but we do know that we are not capable of this project (nor are = we able to find a decent local VW mechanic).

We are looking to take the Vanagon = to a professional, preferably in the Midwest, preferably a shop with = experience in Vanagon engine conversions.  If it weren't so far away, we'd take = it to Fast Forward in BC.

Any suggestions within a day or so = drive from Omaha, NE?  We're willing to go to anywhere in Nebraska, Iowa, = Illinios, Colorado, Wyoming, No. Dakota, So. Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin, = Oklahoma, Missouri, Kansas .... suggestions?

Thanks,

Vern & Heather
'87 Weekender GL
'72/'73 BMW Bavarias (for sale)