Reply to:   RE: gas mileage question

Dave & Sherrie,
Just got back = from our first major trip....averaged a = little over 19 mpg for the entire trip fully = loaded with gear and 3 passengers. Highest = was 24 mpg going 45 mph in Yellowstone. = Worst was 17 mpg going 70+ mph across South = Dakota. This is a far cry from the 16.5 = mpg I was getting before I did all the work = on tuning the engine prior to the trip. = I'll post rest of info on form below.

Jim = in Iowa
91 Passat Wagon GL
89 Westy
66 = Beetle