RE: Eurovan Weekender Westfalia Conversion   8/19/99

Volks,
Does Adventurewagen have = a website? I've tried going to the one = listed on the Mendicino home page but always = get an error. Searches have not helped = find anything.
Jim in Iowa

C&S = Gibbs. Alaska. USA. wrote:
>Hi All,
>
>I = see the odd Eurovan *Westfalia* weekender = cruising around Anchorage and I'm
>always = impressed with the great looking Westy poptop = (unlike the Eurobago one
>that never = looks fitted properly).
>
>Wouldn't = it be cool if Ed Anderson (Adventurewagen) = offered a conversion kit
>for the Eurovan = Weekender? I'm thinking a *do-it-yourself* = Westfalia-style
>stove, sink and fridge = all in a self assembly package. After all = the hardest
>part of this project would = be the design on paper and procurement of = the
>hardware (sink, stove, hinges, = etc.).
>
>It sounds as if Anderson = has mastered the (real) Westy concept that = we all
>admire, maybe one of our vendors = could asses and advise of the project
>feasibility?
>
>I = presume the Weekender already has the Westy = bed fitted, if so, that's one
>major = job (upholstery etc) out of the way!!!!!!
>
>Best,
>Chris = Gibbs
>88 Westie
>
>Austin = wrote:
>
>> And Ed Anderson = is doing his 1st class Adventurwagen conversions = to Fords
>> these days - there's = one in the neighborhood & he's maintained = his yacht
>> quality work.
>>
>> = Austin

James = L. Fritz
Director of Bands
Decorah High = School
100 E. Claiborne Drive
Decorah, = IA 52101
319-382-3643
FAX 319-382-3107
jfritz@decorah.k12.ia.us

* = God put me on this earth to accomplish a = certain number of things.
Right now = I am so far behind, I will live forever.