Re: Eurovan Weekender Westfalia Conversion   8/19/99

David,
Will = do....I'm a teacher, back at school (2nd = day). Over the summer all of our computers = were moved for cleaning and the server was = changed. I had this same problem last fall = but got it fixed. Unfortunately, I don't = remember what we did. Please be patient.....I'm = working on it but I'm no computer wiz :-) =
Jim
P.S. I'm changing this to a 14 = pt. font. Hopefully it will help