Hmmm... I looked at mine (1988) and I do not have a white wire.

I have two red wires coming from the fuse panel on the pillar behind the driver's door. The thinner of the two is connected to the terminal in the center of the cube, the fat one to the right most connector.

Or, looking from the top (12-o'clock) and working clockwise
12 o'clock: Red with black stripe wire
3 o'clock: Fat red wire from kitchen unit
6 o'clock: Blue wire
9 o'clock: Red wire
center: Thin red wire from kitchen unit

Hope that helps. I could not see the numbers for the connectors on the relay without taking it out...So I though I'd just give you the positions to see if that would work.

Todd
'88 Westy

jimkim wrote:

I pulled  two wires off of the silver cube under the drivers seat and can't recall which goes where. They are the white one and the red one leading from the relay to the kitchen unit. If someone could take the time and have a peek and tell me which is closest to the outside edge I'd really appreciate it. Thanks in advance, Jim.