From: Bill <bill@FREEHOLDER.COM>
To:= vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM&g= t;
Date: Sunday, August 22, 1999 2:00 PM
Subject: Re: Jerome, AZ

Last year there were 500+ busses and 2000 = people. It will be at least as big this year. It is the weekend of September 11 = and 12 this year, but you can camp on the 10th if you are a bit early. It = is an annual event put on by the Arizona Bus Club (8 years now I think). = As always, they will be raffling off a COMPLETELY restored VW. This = year it's a single cab. It's a great time. Not many Vanagons, but I'll be there = again this year, and hope to see some other list members.