Howdy

    After replacing the slave cylinder, I = discovered a leaking hydraulic line up under the gas heater.  Apparently the = gravel pan for the heater was collecting and obscuring the leaking fluid..oh = well, the slave cylinder was getting old anyway.

    The Bentley manual is unclear if = the line is a one-piece, master to junction, or separate junctioned pieces.  Before I remove the heater, or = anything, I'd like to know if I'll be replacing a one metre section, or a longer section.

    Is it best to order from a VW = dealer, or can it be made up locally.  I live in an isolated area some = distance from anywhere.  I can't seem to find such parts in the = catalogues at the various VW e-sites.

    Sure appreciate any help.

Larry Sweigard