Hi all,
    I'm doing my = first wasserboxer removal(84) and am all set to drop, but can't get the engine = to pull free(or even begin to) from the trans bell housing. Everything is  disconnected,I've tried various angles by adjusting the engine height, = but it wont break free. I've never had this problem on my 2.0 aircooled. I know = the lower studs have to come out straight, but I cant begin to pull from the = bell housing. Any suggestions?
    The alternative = is to leave it in and pull the heads. Bentley tells how to do it, but Haynes says = not to. What does the list think?
Jay
84 westy
77 westy
71 highroof = camper