I am in need of the adjusting rod = for the accelaretor linkage for my 84 westy auto. Its the part with the spring = over it that connects to the throttle/idle assembly off the intake air = distributer. It's threaded with a nut on one end and has a slot for a small screwdriver = blade on the other. See Bentley 20.23 My spring  and circlip are = OK.
Does anyone know of a supplier, or = have access to a parts  bus?  It's times like this I wish I lived in Cali! = This is a "can't do without" part, so any leads would be appreciated!
Jay