The heck with ball bearings, use all = your old black and blue
CV joint balls.  Now = that's recycling at it's best.
-----Original = Message-----
From: J. Eric Pitman <norton85@BELLATLANTIC.NET&g= t;
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM&g= t;
Date: Saturday, August 28, 1999 6:44 AM
Subject: RE tailgaters

A very nasty trick told to me by = some biker friends of mine. A pocket full of ball bearings. To get rid of = unwanted tailgators just reach into your pocket and drop a couple bearings = behind you and they will break windows and go through radiators and real screw = up the tailgator day. I have not done this to anyone but there have been a = couple of times I wish I had the bearings with me.
Eric P
1984 Westfalia(Green = Hornet)
1973 Norton Commando 850(Ed)