From: Michael = Y. Feng
The bill you heard = about is A.3990/S.5061.  It prohibits smoking in your car if you have a = minor younger than 16 years old riding with you.  The fine for a first = offense under this proposal would be $500.00; for a second offense, $1,000.00; = for a third offense $1,500.00 or 10 days in jail.

so now we'll see high speed chases = by the cops to ID the alledged minor, younger than 16 years old, cause Momma = was taking a few drags on the freeway?? or because the school bus driver's = having a really bad day with that gang of idiots in the back? :)

saaaaaaaay ... did Friday sneak up = on me again? :)

we have a somewhat similar, but = more logical, law in Alabama:

it prohibits the chewing of = tobacco or dipping of snuff in an airconditioned car or truck while driving. = seems that too many wrecks were being caused by the chewer/dipper trying to spit = out the rolled-up windows.

;)

boy, am i glad it's a looong = weekend coming up!!!!!

joel