Can't help with the part numbers, but I don't know if this needs to be fixed. When my '85 was new, I discovered that the dealer consistently disconnected the power steering boost valve, usually because of stalling problems I was having during turns from a stop. I got the impression this thing overcorrected and provided boost when it was not needed. Finally when the one for the a/c went, he removed it and used the one for the p/s in its place.

Years later, in a moment of perfectionism, I replaced the missing boost valve, and hooked it up to the p/s pressure switch. Found out that my stalling problems on turns returned. So I disconnected it again and everything runs real fine now. Haven't missed it since.

**********  John Clavin  |  jjc@bga.com  |  Austin, TX  **********