Date:    Thu, 26 = Aug 1999 19:20:14 EDT
From:    = "(Christopher j.  Pierce)" = <VolksMD@AOL.COM>
Subject: Germany.. Frankfurt = Auto Show.

I am leaving for Germany in 2 = Weeks. For the frankfurt Auto SHow.. Anyone
else think theyll be = there?
I am wondering if VW And or = Porsche will unveil there new SUV.. Could be
interesting... I also plan on = Going to Hannover to see the Westfalia Factory.
If anyone has any suggestions = on Beer, food, accomodations, salvage yards,
museums, Shops etc, foir the = Northern Germany area would love to hear from
some of you..

Chris...
Thanks