I don't have one in my 84 Westfalia = but I do have one in my 67 MGB that has been in it for 10 years. MGB has been off = of the road for 5. But two weeks ago I pulled the battery took it to work and = tested it on the new Rotunda(Ford factory tool brand) battery tester  and it = said charge and test agaon. I charged ot on slow charge for 6 hours and = retest battery and came up good. Have been using car on and off for last two = weeks finding out what the MG is going to need to be road worthy again. Mg has = sat for 4 days and started it after work and went for ride no problen\ms. I am = impressed with Interstate batterys. I lived in PA in the Mountains and in NJ with = MG has been in freezing weather and over 100 degrees.
Eric P
1984 Westfalia(Green = Hornet)
1967 MGB
1973 Norton Commando 850(Ed)