Batteryweb (www.batteryweb.com) is = selling the Optima D750U (that's the one with the side terminals) for = $104.67 (incl. 5% web discount).  I ordered one last week and it = arrived today.  For the distance between Florida and California, = that's pretty fast service, I think.  Shipping was $30 so the = total price for me was $134.67, not bad.  If you live closer to = Florida, shipping is probably less for such a heavy package (40 = lbs.).  Their shipping person put the shipping label on the wrong = side of the box though.  It was shipped with the top terminals = facing down.  The terminals punched holes through the packaging = and the terminal caps were destroyed.  I requested new caps, we'll = see if I'm going to get some.  Otherwise the battery looks = great!  If you order from them please remind them to pack the = battery properly.

Cheers,
Peter