I used mine to block the garage door, parking it = parallel to the door.
jm in fla
----- Original Message -----
From: J. Eric Pitman
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Sent: Thursday, September 16, = 1999 6:24 PM
Subject: RE Flyod

As a local in south New Jersey I = just got back from a hurricane party at Fred's Tavern in Stone Harbor NJ and had a = grand time as always. Left before I was to buzzed to drive my Westy. Handled = better than I thought it would in the high wind. But all is well down here. = waiting to see what happens. Sorry for lack of Vanagon content. But resumed = the hurricane party at my house with friends who were happy to get off the = Ilands
Eric P
1984 Westfalia(Green Hornet)