The right hand propane stove control = valve on my 86 Westy is stuck in the off position and cannot be turned on. This was a = case of for 13 years it worked perfectly then one day it just packed it in. My = OEM parts manual indicates the ENTIRE two burner valve assembley is one (read most = likely very expensive or entirely unavailable) part. UGH!!, here I go again...

Has anyone out there had the same = problem? and/or can anyone suggest a fix? I'm loath to start disassembling the entire = kitchen unit to get at the beast until I can source the part...better still = maybe someone knows an easier method of gaining access to the = unit!

Blair

ps: the Bus Depot could not offer any = help nor do they stock the part.