Sorry, I meant to say Pennzoil , = penrite is a local company

----- Original Message -----
From: Dom
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, = 1999 1:21 PM
Subject: Redline Gearoil = properties

Hi

I have been reading on the list = lately of the wonders of redline synthetic gearoil. I have visited the redline = website and find that the Australian distributor is in Western Australia. = Unfortunately, that is across one of the largest deserts in the world from where I = live and I cannot find it locally. I was wondering if anyone could = vouch for or suggest similar properties from any other oil manufacturers. = Of the oils I know that I can get my hands on, other than petrol companies, = both penrite and valvoline are over here and maybe others, I'm not sure.

from the Bently manual the specs are = as follows

4sp  hypoid API GL-4, = MIL--L-2105, SAE 80W, 80W/90
5sp  hypoid API GL-4, = MIL--L-2105, SAE 80  or G50 synthetic oil

I have the 5speed and I was wondering = if anyone had any thoughts on whether the difference with the 4sp above is significant.

Dominic