I am currently disassembling my 5 speed A1 = tranny and I have two questions.

To remove four bolts in the tranny, I need a "5mm = Multipoint" tool.  It looks like the multipoint we use on CV boot bolts but it = is a 5mm.  Does anyone know where I can get one of these?  = Autozone, Pep Boys, Checker, Napa have all been tried.  They carry a set that has = 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, and 12mm but no 5 millimeter.  I have also tried BAP, = the local VW parts house to no avail.

Second question, when I put the tranny back = together, I wish to use Redline Synthetic.  What product do you all recommend?  = What weight oil?

Thanks in advance

Dave Snyder