-----Original = Message-----
From: Dom <dmoon@metz.une.edu.au>
To: David Snyder <dsnyder@GOODNET.COM>
Dat= e: Tuesday, September 21, 1999 1:56 AM
Subject: Re: Two = Tranny Questions

Dissassembling your 5speed  = eh.

Well, I would love to hear more about = this
I have rebuilt my own engines but = have never tackled a gearbox
Is this your first time?
Are you using any of the VW = tools.
Would you recommend it to a (gearbox) = novice

Sorry about the thousand questions = but my 5speed is dropping out of second and I would give it a go if I thought it was = achievable. It would save me about $AUS1500.00

Dom :)