We've all had our share of tell tale = signs of coolant leaks over the years, but  I need help with this = one.

I have what appears to be orange = coolant leaking from a small indentation in the shape of a recessed "D"  inbetween the #2 spark plug and the valve cover and it appears to be = trickling down the vc gasket surface via gravity.  I can see no coolant lines = anywhere near here, so is this a micro crack in the head or is something = else the matter?  I appreciate all my friends on this  list and = their expert( I meant veteran) opinions.  I've been topping off the = overflow tank some lately and can find few other areas where the coolant could be = going.  Will check the area again for new crusty stuff in a day or two.  = Engine hasn't overheated or anything.  What's up with this?  Put = Boston Bob rebuilt heads on it at 109k and I see no leakage at the black gasket on = either side.

Diimwitted Moose and Flying = Squirrel  90 GL  138k