Listees:  A small but high = quality VW show/swap meet will take place at Burns Park(exit 150 on I-40) this Saturday.  They do have several bus classes. Not sure of entry fee = for showing, but the shindig will happen in the softball complex parking = lot.  Central Arkansas Volks Folks are sponsoring but I don't have their web = site address.  Missed the show in Eureka Springs in late August.  = Oh well, there's always a search engine I guess.  Not affiliated with the = club so info is sketchy.  Used to be called Bugtober fest.  I hope I = have time to get out there myself.

Dimwitted Moose and Flying = Squirrel.  White 90GL w/ kayaks on top  responds to Millennium Falcon III  139k