FOR SALE               SAN FRANCISCO, CA AREA             ASKING $13,000

'91 VANAGON WESTFALIA MULTIVAN

(Only reason I'm selling is because I'm seeking Syncro Westy in same excellent condition)

One Previous Owner w/all Mechanical Records Available
Excellent Mechanical Condition and Appearance
Body and Orig (White) Paint a 9+++ (only a few small stone nicks in front keeps it from a 10)
Well Maintained In and Out
Absolutely no rust.
Newly Overhauled Engine w/only 2,000 miles
Runs like a fine watch, very smooth and seems more powerful than most Vanagons)
Power Windows, Power Mirrors, Power Locks, Cruise Control
Grey Interior
Captains Chairs
Grey Carat Style Lower Body Mouldings and Bumpers
Large Carat Style Electric Mirrors
Pop Top with As-New Canvas
Closet/Storage Cabinet in Rear
Reat Seat /Fold down Bed
2 Removable Jump Seats
Pop Up Table
(Multivans have No stove or Fridge)
115,000 Total Miles

This is one of the best running and looking vans I have ever driven, but I want a Syncro.

Call
Warren Chapman
San Francisco, CA Area
415-331-4830