Spoke with a machine shop/engine = rebuild guy down the hill from me(specializes in oddball custom engine work)  = after he resurfaced my flywheel.  We got on the subject of electrolysis and = I mentioned out vanmagon fix of ceramic coating for aluminum heads and he = rolled his eyes, went back into the bowels of his shop, and brought out a = plastic quart bottle of something called All Seal(or something similar to that) that's = made in PA somewhere, that advertises that it makes ceramic coating = obsolete.  This is an industry trade item not available to the public and apparently = applied under pressure to sealing surfaces and then baked in an oven at 250 = degrees or so.  A runny milky looking liquid(not unlike Armorall), he said it = costs him $100/gal. but it does work.  Forgot to ask about cost of = treating heads, but does anyone on the list know of this product and if so, what = has been their experience with it?

Thanks

Dimwitted Moose and Flying Squirrel