----- Original Message -----
From: Pierre A Lachance
To: Debi Webi ; :vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM =
Sent: 8 octobre, 1999 = 18:38
Subject: Re: mmo ? a mystery = oil ?

please help = me...i  had my engine rebuilt on zephyr, 85 weekender wolfsburg edition,  a year = ago, 4k$ cdn... at the dealer... they told me never to putt anything as a = coolant than the pink german "prestone" , to save the head gaskets, = to always use bosch oil filters to save the engine, nothing else,  = etc etc... and now you are telling me to put mmo in my oil, = when   marvel  says to put it in the gas ??? are there different kinds = of mmo as with other makes  or brands ? i might just try to drink this = mystery oil, to keep me moving... and , i would like to hear "more" on this transX  oil...  maybe my auto transmission could also need = some ! thank you for all your comments and i hope i am not disturbing anyone = on this site...
 pierre a. lachacne