Reply to:   RE: Replacing screen

Bill,
FWIW I built my screens using = an adjustable window screen made by Marvin = that I picked up at the hardware store. = Basically two screens that "telescope" = to fit a standard house window opening. = I took them apart, did a little judiscious = reshaping of flanged metal with a hammer, = a little trimming with aviation snips, and = painted them black. I now have metal screens = that are pretty tough, look like factory, = and cost about $10.
Jim

Jim in Iowa
91 Passat Wagon = GL
89 Westy