well mr. Ruskin,   you are surely "missing something germain "... = manitoba, manitoba, you do not even have or ever  experienced a hill more = than 3%... that is why you are still using tow trucks with dollies ! In the quebec = city region, they have to use platform trucks with your car sitting... tow = trucks and dollies are  sold to the "plains" part of canada ??? By the way, =   we are having lousy and bad rain... I just felt like teasing a fellow = canadian that owns a westy and is sitting in front of his computer, and to all = those from the south u.s. and plains that have beautiful weather, not only = lock your steering wheel, but put a good rope to hold it... experience that i had !
pierre
lac beauport pq