I sent this post last week.  I have been away from a computer all week and lost some of the replies.  Here it is again if you are interested.

It's breaking my heart, but I have to do it.

1987 Syncro Westfalia Camper GL
metallic blue, tan cabinets, tan and blue interior
body good shape - a little of the rust at the seams beginning
interior good shape - no big problems, a few nicks in the cabinetry
(previous owner)
camp stuff works -no propane leaks, good water, fridge on all three
sources
mileage...around 80,000 not quite sure--I will find out for future posts

rides and runs well

needs: -
   exhaust has big hole, best to replace most of system
   coolant replaced - there seems to be an air bubble that is keeping
the coolant from moving well, pump is working fine.

Location:  near Baltimore, MD

Price -$7000 obo

send inquiries to this e-mail please mailto:grnorris@yahoo.com

I have been using the camper only as a camper to go to the beach.  I
recently purchased another boat to use as a vacation home at the beach
and I live on a boat on the water.  The camper has become redundant and
I haven't the time or the space to treat the camper the way it deserves
to be treated.  I am heartbroken, but it's for the best.  Pictures are
available for Email...I may also create a little site for it, if needed.

mailto:grnorris@yahoo.com