Strange, are canadian hills = that different...I recall a dollie system towing my vanagon diesel up a hill = that I can only do in first.

 well mr. Ruskin,   you are surely "missing something germain "... = manitoba, manitoba, you do not even have or ever  experienced a hill more = than 3%... that is why you are still using tow trucks with dollies ! In the = quebec city region, they have to use platform trucks with your car sitting... = tow trucks and dollies are  sold to the "plains" part of canada ??? = By the way,   we are having lousy and bad rain...