Greetings,
I have a 1984 Westy with 130,000 = miles on it.  It is pale yellow and all camping equipment works great.  = There are no dents and paint is in great shape.  The PO says it was = rebuilt at 120,000 but he had no reciepts. Heads have no leaks.  I bought it = about six months ago and it has been stored since.  I got it the day before I = left while visiting my parents in California so I left it there.  Since = coming back to Colorado, I have found a syncro.  I am on my way back to = California to visit  and will try to sell it for a few days.  If not, I = shall drive it back.  If anyone is interested, I will sell it for = $4,000.  It is located in Turlock, California.  Since I will be on the road, = I will check my Email when I get to Turlock on monday night.  Thursday I = will be heading back.  If anyone has any interest, you can email me at john_andrew@hotmail.com .

John Andrew 1984 Westy, 1987 Westy = Syncro in the works